Thursday, August 6, 2009

Out on Pass Signing on!

It has been a long time frustration of mine to be able to capture the emotions that are being felt inside and be able to express it through words. However, it seems that when God showered His blessings to those gifted to play with words, I had fallen asleep and wasn't able to catch even a drop of his blessing.

Yes, i am a frustrated writer.

I started to dream of becoming one when I was in grade school. I always dreamed of becoming a writer. Though I must admit that playing with words is my weakness. Grammar and spellings are my worst enemies. But I still wanted to write. In high school, i joined the campus paper. Since I am not the one gifted with the talent to write, I entered the field of photojournalism. Luckily, it seems that I have a little talent playing with the lens but not really good at it.

Out on pass will serve as my avenue to express myself. You see, I am not a person who talks to their friends when I am broken. I hide my emotions most of time with my smile that is literally attached on my face most of the time. But this time, I think I am ready to open up.

Come and join me, let us go OUT ON PASS. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment